To borrow books from your library on your iPad or iPhone…
Searching For and Downloading eBook Titles:
2. Log into the Nassau Digital Doorway by selecting your home library and entering your library card number.
3. Within the Nassau Digital Doorway catalog, you can search for a book by entering the title and/or author; by clicking eBook Fiction or Nonfiction; or by clicking Complete List of New eBooks. You can arrange books by “release date” so that newer books are listed first.
4. If you want to browse titles that are immediately available, you can check the appropriate box at the top of the page. You still can request a book that is not immediately available; you’ll receive an e-mail when it becomes available.
5. If the book is available, choose “Add to Cart.” You can “Continue Browsing” or “Proceed to Checkout.” If a title is already checked out, you can request it by selecting “Place a Hold.”
6. Select “Confirm Check Out” and “Download.”
7. To access your book, choose the OverDrive app on your device. When the loan period is up (typically 14 days for eBooks), the book will no longer be playable on your device.