ELECTRONIC GAME POLICY
- Free electronic games are now available for the Malverne Public Library cardholders only who are in good standing.
- Parents must sign the release form below before a child under the age of 18 is permitted to take out a game. Proof of age must be presented if requested.
- Only 2 games may be borrowed at a time.
- The Library assumes no liability whatsoever for damages to person or property or injuries arising out of patron use of the electronic games.
- Games may be borrowed for a maximum of 7 days. There are no renewals and no reserves.
- Late Fee – $2.00 per day per game
- Lost game – total cost to replace the game
- Lost Instruction Booklet – $10.00
- Damaged Game CD – total cost to replace the CD.